At Transform Hair we do understand everyone is busy and situations arise that require your appointment to be changed, but as we are committed to providing the best service possible for all of our clients, we have developed a few guide lines to help us adhere to our high level of service.
Last minute cancellations and not showing up to your appointment affects our salon and business greatly. We have updated our bookings and cancelation effective as 1st of May 2021.
* When booking online, Transform Hair will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your appointment details.
* Transform Hair will call 48 Hours prior to your appointment for final confirmation. Confirm your appointment asap once you receive this voice message or phone call (cancel or reschedule if necessary). Failure to respond to the confirmation 48 hours prior will result in your appointment being cancelled.
* If you are uncontactable – or do not confirm your appointment even after we have attempted to contact you – Transform Hair reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed appointments and open these bookings up for other clients on our wait list.
* Transform Hair has the right to refuse a service on clients who are more than 15 minutes late as this can directly affect ongoing appointments for the day creating inconvenience for other clients.
* In the instance you are 15 minutes late or under – your service will be completed in the allocated time (no longer).
* If you come to an appointment without taking into consideration of the pre-treatment requirements Transform Hair may need to conduct additional services in which additional fees will be charged.
* Transform Hair prefers to quote upon seeing your hair, everyone is an individual therefore our printed price list is a guide.
* Upon quotation, we do our best to ensure the colour quoted is accurate, but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances extra product or time may need to be added to a service, If this is the case we will let you know as it comes to hand.
* Customers can request particular stylists when booking however Transform Hair reserves the right to make changes of stylists or technicians without notification due to sickness, leave or if the change will ensure smoother operations for booking times.
* We do ask for you to please be flexible with your booking time as our salon schedule can change due to many of the fore mentioned reasons. We will try to give you as much notice as possible for these changes and appreciate your flexibility.
* At Transform Hair we try and accommodate all guests where possible, If your appointment needs to be moved either forward or back as a result of this, we will contact you before your booking to see if your booking can be moved (within reason). We ask that you work with us and understand that we try and service and accommodate all clients in these scenarios.
* All children must be monitored to ensure other guests comfort.
* Every care is taken, however Transform Hair are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
Please contact us if you have any concerns.